Friday, October 29, 2010

pictures for cake

Miss M. (a talented cake decorator) fell in love with my photography and wanted to do a trade of services with me. I thought why not? I really, I mean REALLY need help with birthday cakes. I know that every mother's good effort counts, but this time I am happy to have someone else do one for me.

If anybody needs her to make a gorgeous cake for any occasion, check out her blog at:

So here she is cute little 1 year old. I loved her blue eyes. Some of the pics are real big to show you what I mean by beautiful blue eyes. No photo shop effects were used, they are just that BLUE!!!



collage1


collage2



COLLAGE3




 candyst




I loved how her eyes looked when she was wearing blue outside, what a cutie!!!



favoritstamped
grass3st
grassstamped

No comments:

Post a Comment