Thursday, October 21, 2010

Absolute Favorite Session...

Last week end I got a chance to take pictures of the beautiful H. Family. They were so much fun to hang out with. I loved the way Miss H. coordinated their outfits.(note for all the moms who are worried about what to wear)
  Three months ago I took pictures of their newborn baby girl and now they are back for family shots.
I also had no idea that Mr. H loves photography and that is why we have a ton of fun shots of him and his son.


Here is a preview of what to come... enjoy


trainlesssatstamped





brickwall1texturest





collage10st




Djjkkance7



collage9st




collage8st





Collage7st
collage6st
collage5st
collage4st


collage3st
collage1st

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that little chubs baby is the cutest! I just want to snuggle her:)

    ReplyDelete