Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Favorite Session...

Remember this little guy....

collage11-14stamped


Babypot3anysize



 well, here he is 5 months later

collage1



Thanks to Mom and Dad of these cuties for assisting in making these cute smiles... and bringing pumpkins!!! Great addition!


collage5







collage7




These two are going to be heart breakers, I can already see that...





collage2








collage3






collage4



collage8



collage9



collage10





Now I really need to know where did you guys get these awesome jeans from. I LOVE how they look on pictures!!!



collage11






You see what I mean...



famedit1stamped



a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/endlessmemoriesphoto/5078358371/" title="fansmilestamped by sweety_pie19ua, on Flickr">fansmilestamped


I loved our session with B. Family. They were so relaxed and easygoing.




Famyellowstamped

No comments:

Post a Comment