Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first Senior

Beautiful Miss. C.

I was excited to do my first senior session.
We had a lot of fun explored more fun locations down in Lehi.
Here is a preview..

I think after this session I got a bug to go do something fun!!! I don't know, I feel like there is a kid in me that is screaming to get out .... I feel like I want to leave the kids for a day, forget that I am a Mom of three and go do something spontaneous and totally crazy. I will let you all know what it will be..., but for now I need to go give my kids baths.


.

 Collage8


Collage7
 
 
collage6


collage5


collage4
 
 
collage3
 
 
collage2
 
Cillage2
 
 
Collage1
 
collage11
 
collage9
 

2 comments:

  1. They turned out way cute thanks!! It was alot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't possibly be this old! Or this beautiful. We love you so much! mark and Beth

    ReplyDelete