Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Meet M. Family

Last week-end I got a chance to meet a beautiful M. family in SLC. I fell in love with the family and their kids.











I had a lot of fun with three year old Mr. A, he showed me how to play basketball. Let me tell you, this boy knows how to make a basket!

Way to go, Mr. A. isn't he so cute?













Those blue eyes get me every time. I can tell you know he is going to be a heart breaker.


Miss. A was such a sweetie! She did so good for her pictures! We got her nice and pretty tired after the photo shoot that she went straight to bed.




I remember pictures of my first baby girl at the same age, she looked so much like Miss. A, it must be the age. Six years later she is treasuring this picture in her room and does not let me put it away.
With little kids time goes by very fast, it is so nice to have reminders of what our kids looked like when they were little. Sometimes I wish I had a picture of every face they pulled, every cereal bowl they spilled. Their chubby cheeks and legs become skinny too fast.














No comments:

Post a Comment