Monday, September 24, 2012

New Locations for Fall Family Photography

I just wanted to let all the people who like to do family pictures with fall colors. WELL,
THEY 
         ARE 
                HERE!!!

This is a crazy busy time of the year for me! I am going to be doing some sessions at Little Cottonwood Canyon Friday the 28th! I have a couple spots open if anyone wants a mini shoot or a full family shoot.

I will also be doing sessions at Sundance Tuesday afternoon Sept 2. One session is left available.

Friday Oct 5th, Big Cottonwood Canyon sessions start at 4 pm.



Fall season is beautiful but it also is fast and tricky. It will give me a week or so to do all the fall shoots and then the color is dull and the leaves are off. So, if the Fall colors is what you want for your family photo shoot, don't wait! Call me today to reserve your spot and to talk about other locations that will be available!
801-789-6058

The session costs are $150 for a 30-40 min mini session
$200 for a full session up to 6 people (1,5h)
$250 for a full 1,5 hour session for single families 6 and up
and $300 for an extended family shoot that will include up to three families.

Full sessions include family photos with various poses. Single family photos. Groups and individuals. It also includes all (not all I took) GOOD pictures from your shoot and the permission to print.




No comments:

Post a Comment