Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby C.

Continuation... I was in Luck to get all my editing done today while my 18 month old slept until 10 am. I was looking at the pictures that I took of this cute little baby C. and I honestly feeling jealous...

the reason is I absolutely love Newborn Photography, love looking at it, love shooting it, the only thing is that none of my kids got their Pictures taken Professionally when they were that young. If I only have been a photographer before they were born, oh well.... When my first was born we just barely got our first digital camera, it came straight to the delivery room... and every person who knows a little bit about photography knows that YOU Don't Take the camera you know nothing about to shoot a VERY Important event... shortly speaking every picture was so blurry I cried looking at them, it was little better with AJ... I will have to make it up on the third one, But It will be a while....

Anyways, enough about me, Baby C's little family was a joy to work with. Thank you guys for all your assistance and help with putting this bundle of joy to sleep. It is true it is not just me, it is team work when it comes to photographing newborns. I hope to see you again as he grows up.


babyc







babyc







babyc




babyc




babyc




babyc




babyc




My Most Favorite


fam







familyglow





babyandMom

1 comment:

  1. oh my!! These are AMAZING! they turned out soooo great! thank you!! Oh, and if makes you feel any better, the only pics we have of him in the delivery room are from my camera phone. He was so early I didn't have my bags packed and we didn't think to grab a camera running out the door in the middle of the night! These make up for it! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete