Monday, November 30, 2009

I have no patience!!!



I have been sitting here editing pictures from the newborn session last Saturday and as impatient as I am I COULD Not Wait until I am done to Post some of these. I really love doing what I do ( meaning photography) and If I can help it I won't wait.. so here we go, little Mr. C. What a handsome little man...


More to come tomorrow

P.S. Big pictures have a hard time fitting on the screen, to view full image you need to click on the picture.


babyc





babyc






babyc










babyc



I really felt like posting a ton of pictures in the blue hat, It was hard but I resisted. The reason- I LOVE this little blue hat, I knitted it myself. I really don't knit a lot, only for babies. I just love how these turned out. The plush yarn goes together with tenderness and softness of the skin of the newborn. He looks like little bear to me, so soft and squishy.









No comments:

Post a Comment