Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby A.

Well, I am finally done with editing for this week. I thought I could do it super fast, but when it comes to editing and giving people different sizes of all the pictures it adds up to a LOT of time at the computer. But that is why they pay me money, right? A lot of times my clients don't realize how much work it takes to get the pictures ready to print, but that is why I (so0metimes) like to talk about it.


Last Monday I had a chance to meet the N. family and their beautiful baby A. I loved photographing the fun things she did with her feet and remembering how to speak Russian. It seems like every time I meet someone who speaks Russian I automatically make them my friends and sort of like a family. Weird huh? But I am just speaking from my heart.

Here are some from our session:



a












a




a













a













a













a



























Now I can focus on getting ready for our Get Away to Last Vegas tomorrow just my Hubby and I (first time in our married life)

No comments:

Post a Comment