Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mr. N is 9 months old

This little guy is one of my most photographed babies. Just like his Mom, I think that the first year is the year in which babies change the most and it is so fun to watch them grow and have their personality show more and more in each photo session.





Here is our first session where I got to meet Mr. N



These make me baby hungry


At three months old, what a cutie!







Six months old









And finally 9 months






This one is my personal favorite image of a 9 months old


I love these personality shots because custom photography is so much more then your portraits from JC Penny or Target don't you agree?







Here are some with some new brushes, I had lots of fun editing these.















50 % of the proceed from this session will be donated for Charity to benefit less fortunate children in Ukraine


No comments:

Post a Comment