Tuesday, November 1, 2011

U. Family



The reasons I LOVE my job:

 1. I get a chance to meet great people, kids and families, just like the U. Family.
2. I am not in the office or a studio, it takes me out to the places I have never been before. I get a chance to enjoy the beauty of this earth while I work. I am very lucky.
3. Editing can be a treat if you get a chance to take pictures of good looking families like this one.


































Little guys was getting a little upset. So I did not think we would get any pics of his.

























Well, at the end of our session, he lightened up a little. I had fun watching Mom and Dad do tricks that parents do to get their little ones to look in the camera. And look at that!





It was my pleasure meeing you guys. Enjoy your pictures.
Hope to see you again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment