Friday, July 8, 2011

Wedding at Manti

Two weeks ago I had a chance to shoot a couple of hours of a beautiful wedding. What a beautiful Temple they have there. My husband and I were married there too so it brought a lot of happy memories. I enjoyed meeting you and spending these first couple of unforgettable hours of your married life. I bet you will LOVE coming back to Manti with your children and showing them where it all began.
Acollage1ST




Acollage2st
 
 
 
Acollage5st
 
 
 

Acollage6st





Acollage8st
 
 
 
 
Acollage4st
 




Acollage7st
 
 
 
 
bride12ST
 
 
 
 
 
I loved this shot.
 
SordsST
 
 
 
couple31ST
 
 
 
 
couple27ST
 
 
 
 
couple24b&wST
 
 
 
I had a blast meeting bride and groom and their families. They warned me that they like to be goofy and we had so much fun being goofy. I absolutely loved goofy wedding, it was one of the Best. I wish I could post all of them but you will see them when you get them.
 
 
 
Acollage9ST
 
 
 
 
Acollage10ST
 
 
 
 
TempleST
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment