Thursday, June 30, 2011

W.Family


I don't know how I lived before I became a photographer but, I love my job! I love meeting new families and new people. I loved our photo shoot with W. family. You guys have gorgeous kids. This little baby girl is so lucky to have two big brothers to watch over her. I loved seeing their relationships and love for their new sister. It was so tender.

W. family also surprised me with preparedness (they E-mailed me a list of pictures and poses they wanted to get done), and their patience during our photo shoot. A lot of times families don't really realize how long it takes to get these cute pictures done. It can literally take hours. Enjoy your preview of what to come.



tutu2editST




collagesize11-14St




collage8st




collage6st
 
 
 
collage5st
 
 
 
collage3st
 
 


collage2B&Wst




baby10st
 
 
 
sweeteditST
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment