Friday, May 27, 2011

Picture Me Little Princess Event

Today I was thinking about cute little girls, tutus and all that summer Fun and I decided to do something New.
This summer I am offering Princess Mini sessions. Here is how it will work:

Bring your Princess Dressed up in her favorite outfit (tutu, princess dress) and let the fun begin. I will have tutus, head flowers and accessories available as well for a change of outfit. We will play, dance and even have a tea party.

Date July 18th (weather permitting)

There will be Morning and Afternoon Sessions

Mini sessions will last 30 min each for one child, 45 min for 2-3 girls.
 Cost 1 child $45

Cost 2-3 girls $ 85

These sessions come with Give me everything hold nothing back with DVD of all edited images and the permission to print.



collage1

No comments:

Post a Comment