Thursday, May 26, 2011

L. Family

I love seeing L. Family come back for their family photo shoots every year. Miss. L is so good at booking my photography sessions each spring right after her son's birthdays. I learn from Moms who are on top of things because I am not.I am a photographer, but I admit, I just barely framed pictures of my kids I took last fall.

I loved seeing you guys. Enjoy your little sneak peak of what to come




boys2cepiaST




little too much of that sibling love

boys3edit1ST



I am glad Mr.Z grew to like me more this year, I love those personality faces

Collage1ST



Daddy is magical in this family. Kids absolutely Love him.

collage2st





collage3ST





collage5



See what I am talking about, Mr. Z is warming up to me

collage6



Each family session does not go without a cry, thank goodness for fish crackers they make it all better

collage7
 I love those raspberries and big brown eyes
colllage4

No comments:

Post a Comment