Saturday, March 19, 2011

Booking Weddings!!!

Endless Memories Photography is booking weddings for the year 2011.
I have only done one wedding and have not advertised weddings recently but Now is the time to bring this Photography to another level.

This was the wedding that I have done 2 years ago. I am showing what I had done, but I have some FUN and NEW ideas for Engagement, Bridal and Wedding. You might have noticed that my photography changes every year, so If you or somebody you know is up for some FUN and creative wedding photography, I am your Gal.


Editingwalkdone
 
 
 
 
Collage2sighned



Kristvennetingst
 
 
kristinafieldst
 
 
 
kristinafieldsit
 
 
 
kristinaB&Wprofilesighned
 
 
 
 
Kristfuzzysighned
 
 
 
 
blueandblacksighned
 
 
 
kristgrass2st
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment