Monday, December 27, 2010

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...

a baby in a baby carriage....  How fun it is to see my friend Kristina get married and now have a baby boy. Number of years ago Kristina and I met at the international student orientation at Brigham Young University . I can picture that exciting day like it was yesterday. Through the years we have been at each others weddings, welcomes our babies and stayed friends for years.







Kristtwirlsighned





Kristinasidesighned




Kristfuzzysighned



kristinablue

Kristfuzzy2sighned

A year and a half ago I was a photographer at Kristina's wedding and now they have welcomed their new baby boy. I am happy to share your life's unforgettable moments.


Collage2sighned





whitest


More pictures of baby R. still to come



No comments:

Post a Comment