Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally more of baby T.

I thought it won't take me this long to edit pictures of the cute baby T. But with my daughter's birthday I got little busy playing tea parties and cleaning up all that hot chocolate from the carpets. Finally the promised post is done.

Baby T. gave me the run for the money. This little 2 week old did not sleep for 4 hours. Good thing my friend Kristina came to my house and I could take care of my kids while he took his time.


collage3

I love the one with the tongue. Baby T's way of saying, nope no way I am sleeping for you...


collage1

DSC_0402

see what I am talking about...




collage2





still awake... the sleeping shot was in our last 5 minutes before I had to run




bowlcepiast




bascketcepiast





elfcolorb&wst


and last but not least.. where is the Y hat?

U2st

No comments:

Post a Comment