Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Saturday I had a chance to meet Miss T's beautiful family. They were fun and easy going. We were having so much fun we did not even see the time pass . At a first glance I loved the bright solid colors that they had picked. I love it when people take my advice:)

Here is a sneak peak from their session

P.S. I think Blogger re sizes my pictures when I post them, that is why you may notice that they get less image quality when you double click on them. The bigger images that I upload through photo bucket, are better at showing them in my sizes. I apologize for that.















telenafam

telena

telena


Photobucket


Photobucket








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

telena

1 comment:

  1. All so cute, but my favorite is the guitar picture at the end. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete