Monday, August 27, 2012

M. and J. sneak peak



Congratulations Miss M. and Mr. J !!! They are married!!! What a fun and beautiful couple!!! They were so  fun and easygoing, I absolutely LOVED sharing their wedding day with them...

Little sneak peak of what to come, I couldn't wait till the end of editing to share...




This is my wedding #2 with the Clayton family. Let me tell you, I can't wish for the more fun family to work with. Such a fun group.


They were so easy to pose, you tell them what to do and they were very natural at it


























Now, all the kids in Clayton family are married except one... no no pressure Mr. S.


But if you want to be kissing with the rest of the family- marriage is the way to go.



These are only some of many nieces of the groom and the bride





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment