Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Veronika and Anthony's wedding

Remember this couple from the early summer? 

Well, they are happily married now. It was my pleasure to photograph them after they have been sealed at the Salt Lake Temple. I have done wedding at different Temples like Manti, Jordan River, Oaker Mountain, but there is nothing like Salt Lake Temple. I loved the lighting and the happy new married feeling that was in the air.

Enjoy your new life and your beautiful memories on these pictures.

P.S. If you have someone who is getting married and wants an affordable photographer, I am opening my schedule for weddings this Fall and Winter. Limited booking is available due to a wast amount of work that wedding photography requires.





pinlcollagest
 
 
 
collage8st
 
 
 
 
collage7st
 
 
 
collage6st

 


collage4st
 
 
 
 
 
 
collage3st
 
 
 
 
 
collage2st
 
 
 
 
 
collage1st
 
 
 
bride collagest

 


No comments:

Post a Comment