Thursday, April 21, 2011

Maternity shoot

I haven't done a maternity shoot in a while and forgot how fun it can be. The U. family was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the couple of ours that I spent with you. What a cute little family.

I just spent 4 straight hours finishing editing these pics and usually I can't wait to be done, but not this time.
Every picture that I have opened looked more and more beautiful. Miss. N, how do you do it? I wish I was that good looking when I am 36 weeks pregnant (I wish I was that good looking when I am not pregnant). I totally flet like I was taking pictures of a model. And by the way I loved your idea of black and while contrast photo. It turned put fantastic.

Enjoy your preview. I wish I could post all of them, but I am afraid I would never go to sleep.  

Can't wait to take pics of little Jaksyn.



lildoc2editB&Wst




collage4
collage5
collage6
collage7
collage11-14
collage3
collage2
colage8
OnblackB&Wst





Onblack2B&Wst
Onblack4B&Wglowst
 and my favorite portrait
NicolecloseupB&Wsize8-10st

1 comment:

  1. My Cousin is soooooo BEAUTIFUL and her family is as well...you totally captured them!

    ReplyDelete