Tuesday, February 8, 2011

J. Family

Did I mention that I LOVE my job!!! Well, I really do! I always strive to create something new and this photo shoot really helped me in accomplishing this goal.
Last Saturday I had a photo shoot with the J. Family and their beautiful daughters in Holiday. Carly, the Mom of those beautiful girls shared some of her ideas for the pictures and I absolutely loved them. What a creative Mom. I love creative people, I learn so much from them. We recreated some of the poses Carly wanted and added some new or my own. 





collage11st




collage8








collage6st




sistersBst




collage1st







collage3



collage5st




cupcakecollagest


Also, and I don't see this that often, Carly backed all of those cupcakes and decorated them for this photo shoot! How cool is that? She also made this cute cupcake hat for the baby, but unfortunately we did not get the cooperation of the kids for the perfect shot, BUT I LOVED it after we realized that we are not getting the cooperation from a 2 year old and a 5 week old, Carly put that pink and orange tutu on and a bright shirt, sat there in the middle of all the cupcakes and started playing with her daughter.


and finally the whole family





Famcolorcanvasst



No comments:

Post a Comment