Sunday, January 9, 2011

W. Family

It just happened that Miss. D and I scheduled a session on the coldest day of the year- New Year's Eve. We were definitely the only people having a photo session in the 14 degree brutal conditions. Thanks for fighting the cold with me out there guys.  I will not soon forget this session as it was a lot of fun. I had the best time with you guys.

I apologize for a little delay, holidays, birthdays and sicknesses never end at my house. 

Here is a little sneak peak of what is to come... hope to see you again in warmer weather.




couple1ast



Couple1b&wst



Brickwallfamst





What a gorgeous couple... don't you think? They look like they just for a part in the movie



couple2kisscepia1st
2couple2b&wst


2couplecolorst






2couple3st





2couple8st



3couple1b&wst



BliewallFamst


son#3portraitst




Oh boys, I don't think I assisted in posing this one



boysgoofingoffst

boysst
notrasspassingst


Camela'sfamst
Red door edit2st
2couple2st

No comments:

Post a Comment