Monday, November 15, 2010

Two for One Sale!!!

It is just two months before Christmas, we are all starting to worry about Gifts on the budget. Some of us still need those updated family pictures for Christmas cards but all you think about is the COST, right? I know I would. I am always thinking about how to make it work that would be worth my time and your money.... ok here it goes.... ready?

In the month of November and December I am Offering a Two for One Family Sessions. This means that when you schedule a session with me for your family you can bring another family with you to the same location and Split the COST!!!(you have to let me know about this when making an appointment) I will still spent the same 2 hours but we will get twice as much done!!! Horray!!!

OK, and here is my family this year...


train1

No comments:

Post a Comment