Monday, September 27, 2010

Mistake or... not

With having my Family and Business blogs together in Blog spot I often make a mistake and post family stuff on my Business Blog and have to delete it,

But today I won't.

I decided to help my husband to promote his New Business. I know how hard it could be starting your buisness and getting it out there. I have all of you out there already who Love my work and I know that you know somebody who might need what my husband if offering.


After months of waiting my husband Jim finally got his Massage Therapist and Myofascial Release Therapist License. It is finally the end of one journey and the beginning of another.

Now he will be practicing Myofascial Release therapy and Massage Therapy at Pioneer Comprehensive Medical on Fridays so far. Hopefully after he will fill up his Friday schedule he will get more days to do it. 


Here is his Ad


P.S. Not to brag, but my husband was (while he was in school) one of the Best Massage Therapists (that is what his teachers said) in the last 5 years at Healing Mountain Massage therapy school.

No comments:

Post a Comment