Sunday, July 18, 2010

Firefighter Birthday Party

Last week-end I was hired by one of my regular customers Miss. A to come take pictures at a Firefighter Birthday Party as a present to a 3 year old Mr.B. 

What a Lucky Boy! That was the coolest Birthday Party I have ever been to. All the kids and parents were able to climb and explore the firetrucks AND Get a ride in it with the sirens and lights on. That was a pretty amazing Birthday Party. I bet Little Mr. B will always remember it and will have pictures to prove it.

It was a fun out of the ordinary Photo shoot for me too. They said that Mr. B. was hard to take pictures of, but I did not notice. All I could see that a kid was happy and I captured it.





Collage3color
 
 
 


 CollageBBoy




Collage2stamped
Collage1stamped



CollagebaboyFamily
Collagesister
 Now Friends of the Family
Collagealisha


Collagealishafam

Collage4guest2
Collagecarson



Collageguests3
Collagefriends

Collageguest1

No comments:

Post a Comment