Thursday, June 3, 2010

The power of Non Posing

This memorial Day I got a chance to observe my kids and just take pictures when they where not expected. I have noticed that when you try try and try to get the kids to look into the camera when they don't want to.. well let's just say not much good (picture wise) is the outcome. I personally Love those pictures the most where kids are just doing their thing and not looking into the camera. Those are the ones that I have on my walls.


Dad's have a tendency to give you some cheesy grins, at least our does. But when they are relaxed they look their best.



These two are ether fighting or hugging, I was lucky to be there at the "love moment' instead of "fight"


1 comment:

  1. Candid moments and pics are definitely my favorite as well. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete