Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

Breckenstamped


Today I got a chance to get out and visit The Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point (thanks to my friend Leah). What a beautiful place! We had a wonderful time frolicking among beautiful tulips,enjoying a picnic and just playing around. 

Leah will never cease to impress me not only with her wonderful motherly qualities, but also with the ability to make her kids laugh. Not every Mom will literally  make herself fall onto the ground to make her kids smile.
I wish I had a picture, or better a video, of what we were doing to make those kids laugh. (Leah, slapping herself and falling, me making farting noises and yelling "Did you hear that? it was me, ha-ha".)






Breckenseriouse2stamped








Breckenseriousestamped


Girls2stamped



Lanastamped




Cadenwaveb&wstamped


Boyscutesepiatexturedstamped




Cadenboatfoggystamped

1 comment:

  1. I love, Love, LOVE them! You are amazing! THank you soooo much.

    ReplyDelete